Thursday, April 26, 2007

Family






















































All my sittings come with a photo book and a disk of your pictures, this allows you to save money by doing your own printing at the photo shop of your choice. If you prefer I will do the printing at an additional cost. If a newborn is involved and you are wanting newborn photos as well as family photos see the newborn price list (The newborn package involves multiple poses).

Prices:
Family:$150

Family picture & kids together (or child alone if only one child):$175

Family, kids together & individual of each child: $200 more than 4 kids, or each parent with child $225
I do not set a time limit for my sittings (within reason). This way we can relax and have fun! I am also willing to meet you at a location for outdoor pictures. Please call with any questions or to book a sitting! 306-775-0911
Thank you for your interest,
Carmen






2 comments:

Courtney said...

“Carmen is an extremely talented photographer. Her photos have such an intimate soft quality that I have never seen the likes of before. I will be using Carmen and her talent for photography again I would recommend Carmen to anyone!”

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.